Friday, February 20, 2009

Look Who's Crafting....Paris Hilton!

Fresh from my V-day cards project I was surfing craft sites and looking for projects when I happened upon the news...Paris Hilton is launching a crafts line. In this tough economy everyone is looking to save a buck(not that Paris would know anything about that!), so crafts of all kinds are surging in popularity. Plus, making something always creates a warm glow which we could all do with right now. Early reports suggest its a colorful and "blingy" collection likely to entice the target teen crowd.The fact that she turned out for the launch in a Hello Kitty necklace will also help.And yes, I was wondering too, and it turns out she does actually scrapbook. If this catches on, we might all have her scrapbook kit on our holiday and birthday gift lists for the girls in our lives. Meanwhile, Peaches, Popcorn and I will rely on construction paper and glitter glue!

No comments: